Resources to Navigate Your Town
Local Activities and Programs
- Alachua County visitor and convention bureau – VisitGainesville.com – See what is happening in Gainesville
- Recreational Sports – Access to Fitness Centers and other Recreational Activities
- Wellness Resources – The UF & UF Health Wellness Committee, along with GatorCare, is dedicated to bringing wellness opportunities to all UF and UF Health employees, regardless of insurance coverage.
- Oaks Mall – Shopping, dining and entertainment in Gainesville, Florida
- Higher Education Opportunity for Children of TEAMS Employees – Provides children of full-time TEAMS employees with the opportunity of tuition assistance for an undergraduate education at the University of Florida.
- GatorPerks – Employees are offered discounts on products and services at businesses serving our employees’ diverse needs and interests.
- The Gainesville Sun – Local Newspaper
- Cox Communications – Local Cable and Internet Provider
- Utilities – Area utility company contact information
New to Town Resources
- New to Gainesville Information
- Maps and Transportation
- Housing Information
- Museums and Art
- Movie Theaters
- Local Events